Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fatin and I decide to celebrate our valentines day early this year, REALLY EARLY.
We decided to head over to my house and cook cereal prawn(since she had never tried those and I absolutely love them), have a fondue with marshmallow and cookies, eat ice-cream and lastly have a movie marathon.
We have planned it to the last detail but at the last minute we decide to cancel it.
Due to the following reasons:
1) my grandma we be at my house
2) we got an iip briefing in the evening



My Plan B was skipping class(since never skipped before) to eat cereal prawn somewhere else ins ted of cooking it our self and after eating can just head for the briefing in the evening.
BUT she dint want to follow that plan cos she want to go to class.


SO the bottom line is that kesian my darling have waited for this day for so long and still have to wait longer.
This day will come k baby... dont worry:)

Posted at » 11:15 PM


THE OWNER

Syahmi Azmi
08 October 1991
I love Climbing!

TAGBOARD