Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Lately i realise that your always spot all my imperfections. I know that you have high expectations of me and it makes me extreamly sad that i cant leave up to your expectations. But I'm only human and i do have my own flaws. I'm willing to admit that I'm not the best boyfriend in the world or even a good boyfriend. But i know that i love you despite all your physical flaws because what matters to me is the inside. I feel very comfortable around you and i can be totally myself around you. I don't have to act or try to be someone I'm not in front of you because i know that you will still love me no matter what. Or maybe that have changed. I dont blame you if you dont love me anymore. Im am all to blame.
|
THE OWNER
Syahmi Azmi
08 October 1991
I love Climbing!
|